[ Swtor Gameplay ] There is nothing more annoying for a veteran or a skillful role-playing gamer from the players that have to cooperate and they have not understood the precise role of their played character.As a Person and after 35 years of playing video games and 10 years for MMoRPG i demand from my teammates to know well their role in the game and not diverge too much. This is the reason that I reposted and sticky this article [Tank Guide] from official swtor community forum.
In [Swtor Official Advanced Class url] there is a very nice application that full explains classes and advanced classes of each character. The problem is that the advanced class differentiates very much the gameplay to be followed by each player when he picks one of them.
After a certain level , each player will have to choose an advanced class for his class and I'm sure if he has not thought about this until that moment,where he may experience a disappointment when he realized that the role of the character does not match his playing style.
He will experience problems in team play( raids and inside his guild ) and may have to launch New Characters to meet his real needs of gameplay or even quit the game , since of course he has created a bad impression until that time to his teammates. To start from scratch with hook head is not the best thing for a player for his ingame rumor.
Πριν μια εβδομάδα δέχτηκα ένα φιλικό προσωπικό μήνυμα από το Youtube κανάλι του χρήστη Mdtrrr με τον οποίο φυσικά έχei συνδεθεί με δεσμό φιλίας και το Youtube κανάλι μας Youtube SwtorGr. Το περιεχόμενο του μηνύματος αν και φιλικό μου επισήμανε ότι το site μου βγαίνει πρώτο στις μεγάλες μηχανές αναζήτησης στην αναζήτηση της λέξης swtor με επιλογή την Ελλάδα και οτι είναι επιτακτικό να συμμετάσχω στην διευκόλυνση των Ελλήνων παικτών στην αναζήτηση Ελληνικών Ομάδων (Guilds ή Clan) για το Star Wars:The old Republic μέσω του διαδικτύου.
Μέχρι εκείνη την στιγμή αφενός δεν γνώριζα την πληθώρα των Ελληνικών ομάδων του Swtor και αφετέρου δεν υπήρξε κανείς να με παροτρύνει να φτιάξω μια τέτοια λίστα και δεν είχα και κανένα στοιχείο .Έτσι και την ζήτησα από τον Mdtrrr ο οποίος χρησιμοποιώντας την φόρμα επικοινωνίας μου την έστειλε και σας την παρουσιάζω.
Galactic Republic Guilds:
- Titans of Olympus , Server : Nightmare Lands Faction : Republic , Game Times : 3pm onwards , Type of Game( pvp , pve , rp-pve , rp-pvp ) : PvE, Warzones , Names of Guildmates that can add new members to your Guild : Nom The Wise.
- Space Legion PvE (and PvP ) International ( οι leaders είναι Έλληνες ) Guild on , Server : Hex Droid | Gamestyle : Κυρίως για leveling και end game content (hm flashpoints, operations κλπ) | Ώρες Παιχνιδιού : Απόγευμα - Βράδυ | για guild invites /w astalariel , /w ipolliti , /w solomiina , /w spacehulk, | έγιναν ένα με τους warriors of harmony .τα στοιχεία παραμένουν τα ίδια αφού οι αρχηγοί της guild έχουν πλήρη δικαιώματα στην ένταξη και οργάνωση των νέων μελών. [Update 2-5-2012]
- The Greek Brotherhood PvP , Server :
Hex Droid) μετακόμισαν στον Tomb of Freedon Nadd
- SpartanS PvP , Server : Ahto City
- Cynic PvE - PvP, Server :The exile's crystal
- Elysium PvP & PvE , Server : Legions of Lettow
- Shadow Ops END GAME "PVP kai Pve" Guild , Server : Kai Kan
- Night Alliance PVE & PVP .Σημαντικό : ώρες παιχνιδιού μετά τις 00:00 & παίκτες 18+
- Principal Gods PvP, Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd
- Olympus Knights PvP
- Army Of The Force PvE / PvP and a little RP
- Raging Knights PvE / PvP organized only , Server : Legions of Lettow
Sith Empire Guilds
- Omega ( PvP / pve ) Server :Basilisk Droid | Omega Official Page |
- Death And Glory | Server : Starstorm One : ( pvp , pve , rp-pve , rp-pvp ) : PVP.| Ώρες Παιχνιδιού : 24h | για guild invites /w Mortantio , /w Fovos, /w Blastoise, /w Vege.Ο χαρακτήρας Mortantio είναι ο GM της Guild. Last Update : 5/6/2012.
- De Profuntis | Server : Uthar Wynn : PVΕ και λιγότερο PVP .| Ώρες Παιχνιδιού : Απόγευμα - Βράδυ | για guild invites /w soldano, /w boda, /w hellrod, /w zameliontus | Gamestyle : Κυρίως για leveling και end game content (hc flashpoints, operations κλπ)
- Pandemonium | Server : The Exile's Crystal : ηλικίες free, ώρες παιχνιδιού free, κατηγορία guild πολύ χαλαρό παιχνίδι & καθόλου hardcore gaming, επικοινωνούν με raidcall.
- Synergy (Pve-Pvp) . Merge οι minoans από το rift με τους Eminence από το wow | Synergy Official Page Server: Legions of Lettow
- Necrosis Server : Niman , PvP - Open PvP . 25 μέσος όρος ηλικίας και δέχονται 18+ . Αμιγώς ελληνικό guild
- Argonauts Server: Legions of Lettow
- Pantheon Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd
- Hellas Commando Update : νέο site > Oneironaut Casual Guild
- Claymore PvP
- Gloria Aeterna & Gloria Aeterna (Second Link)
- Rule Of One
- Angry Lamas PvE , Server : Frostclaw Ενώθηκαν με τους Nemesis [Update 2-5-2012]
PvE International Sith Empire Guilds( With Greeks inside )
Republic και Empire :
Raiding in SWTOR? - Ok, so i have been watching the interviews and all that good jazz since TOR was annouced, and i have seen a few videos that the interviewees state "we havent got to much end game, but understand we need a end game" and a ton of blogs that state "end game wont be fighting epic level bosses, but groups of friends fighting waves of mobs" now to me, i have been a WoW player for 5 years now, and raiding is my favorite thing in MMOs, building a guild, getting groups of friends, and going to fight a boss that requires skill, cordination, and special events in the fights make the games pop, to me atleast, and tons of other players, i geuss what im getting at is, how are the guys at BW taking the end game, will it be moreless a wow feel to raiding (my choice, except a little less hack and slash and a little harder and more fun, perhaps longer encounters, fighting spaceships up to moff generals, somthing like that) or will they take the "get 5-6 friends, go fight some troops, get mats, and make player crafted gear as the best end game gear" because all that sponsers is people buying gold for there epic crafted gear, flooding servers, and making the game much less fun, any tips or links that show so, or just general knowledge about what there doi
Legacy System destroyed by dreams for TOR! - So I have been following this game since it was a idea. I am a huge fan of Bioware and Lucas arts games as well. I was pumped and ready to go for this game. Seemed like lots of good story, content, and end game. However the last 2 months have been very disappointing. More and more released information on " we want you to keep leveling characters" and less about what we can do end game. I am not and never will be " the guy with 4 characters and leveling more."
The goal should be to want players to react end game content. Once they get there however, they can pick to re level. It seems that Bioware has focused to much on story and rerolling characters. This is a complete let down for me and my friends. I was planning on bringing my whole guild from wow to this game. When I say whole guild, I mean all 375 active players. However this " Legacy system" changed that idea very quickly for us. We have had a guild meeting. All of us agree that this doesn't work for us. As we all want endgame content more than leveling.
4 man groups!!!! -
NO COOLDOWNS FOR INSTANCES OR PLACES TO GO FOR LOOT PLEASE
1,000 styles all completely customizable
In the interviews I watched they were going in that direction, leave it like that. Just because you wanna come here with a bunch of other people and get everything for yourself not helping anyone is lame I'll be forced to join with you and i don't like people like that, i play with family want to see all content equal gear 1 of each class to split loot right.
OVERT / COVERT STATUS FOR PVP, so that you can keep world pvp AND WARZONES
rebel pvping by himself in imp town wont get ganked or ganked as lower lvl..
Swtor.gr : Oh no ...not again the WoW players
Biding time until spring '11 - mature, casual TOR players in another MMO? - Hello everyone,
I'm hoping that this thread will not be perceived as taboo, but I'm wondering if there are other players out there who are waiting with bated breath for SWTOR to be released and aren't entirely sure how to occupy their MMO time until then.
As a former main tank of a WoW raiding guild, I've certainly had quite a bit of experience in raiding and with several other MMOs, though my guildmates back on WoW plan to stay there after Cataclysm, whereas I fully intend to migrate to TOR.
As such, I'm looking for several other players who intend on playing TOR when its released, but would like to play another MMO together until its release. I'm a bit burned out of WoW, so I'd like to suggest a group forming to play a free-to-play MMO--Dungeons and Dragons Online, I'm thinking, though I wouldn't be opposed to Guild Wars, Everquest 2, or Global Agenda.
Ideally, I'd like between five and ten other mature, casual players who are looking to run dungeons/instances and socialize a few nights a week for the next months.
Swtor.gr:I think this is a Valid Question ...
Guild features - We haven't heard much yet, about how SW will support guilds. We actually don't even have that many posts about them, probably because guild mechanics generally only matter to guild leaders and officers. (or that's what people think, since it matters to everyone in any guild!) Still there are some things I'd like to see considered.
We've been told that if people would like to play cross-atlantic, then you'd like to let them do so. I'm certainly looking forward to this, but this also brings up the issue of timezones. So I'd like the possibility, even for rather small guilds, to have 3 guildleaders. This would allow them to cover the 3 major timezones: Europe, Asia/Australia/New Zealand and USA. Some things just won't happen without a guildleader, and when your guildleader is on one ear, you might simply need an additional one. Even for guilds that don't work world wide, this would be a very good thing. Guild leaders have real lives too, and I've even seen a couple completely go MIA. This is VERY bad for a guild to happen. Members will try to stick together, but parts will crumble off nonetheless.
2) Ranks and Roles
Swtor FanSite Eula
"This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
© 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.”