See what you have to look forward to in Star Wars: The Old Republic! This new video highlights just some of the new content and game systems coming out over the coming months, including a look at the expanded Legacy system, UI customization, and information on new Warzones and Flashpoints!
Watch Now or see it embedded by clicking the link in the title
Today we had a leaked video from guild summit in Austin and some informations of the upcoming content and improves .A summary of these are below . Also don't miss the Video . it rocks even in low details
Full List :
* New Warzone: Novare Coast * New Operation: Explosive Conflict * New Flashpoint: Lost Island * Warzone rankings * Expanded Legacy System * Legacy Item Drops * Legacy Family Tree * Legacy Abilities * Legacy Unlocks for your ship (Mailbox, GTN station) * Legacy Species Unlocked * Advanced Game Options * UI Customization * Improved Character Textures * Appearance Customization * Mission Tracker Usables * New Corellia Daily Missions * New Mini Pets * Guild Banks * New Gear (Tier 1.2) * New Vehicles * Craftable Augments * New Crafting. Schematics * Extractable Tier 2 Mods * New Lightsaber Colors * Ship Droids Gain Affection * New Roleplay Emotes
As a reminder, in the early hours of tomorrow morning (December 22nd), we will be taking both the game servers and SWTOR.com offline for maintenance. This maintenance will begin at 2AM CST (12AM PST / 3AM EST / 8AM GMT / 9AM CET) and is expected to last until 6AM CST (4AM PST / 7AM EST / 12PM GMT / 1PM CET).
Get Ready to Play
After this maintenance period is completed, in order to continue playing Star Wars: The Old Republic you will need to have completed the following steps:
1) Create an account on SWTOR.com (if you have not already done so)
2) Within the 'My Account' section:
- Complete your contact information
- Add between three and five security questions on your account
- Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code (not a pre-order code; see below)
- Sign up for a subscription or enter a Pre-Paid Game Time Code
Once you have completed all of these steps, you'll be ready to play once the servers come back up. You can complete these steps at any time before the maintenance begins, or afterwards if you prefer. Right now, approximately half of those who played in Early Game Access have completed these steps and are 'ready to play', so we'd encourage all of you to complete these steps as soon as possible.
If you have issues completing any of these steps, please contact Customer Service via email@example.com for assistance.
Read More By clicking the link of the Title
EricMusco: Why did Jeff Hickman lie to subscribers about the future of the game? |05.17.2013, 11:02 AMSubmitted by Dev Robot on Fri, 05/17/2013 - 21:09
There have been plenty of complaints going about the cartel market....is that getting any better?...no! they just charge us for an expansion which has a few new levels and a bit more of a story, and then afterwards bring out another race and character customization.....which we must pay for...again!
What is the point of these forums when they don't even listen to us?
The very simple answer to this question is that yes, we absolutely listen to player feedback! However, the answer is technically a lot more complicated than that.
I think sometimes players on the forums wish that the process was just as simple as "I want X thing to be like Y" and that we can simply just change it to Y. Unfortunately it is a lot more complex, but I think this could be a good post to give some insights into what player feedback looks like on our side.
Also to be fair it probably won't be down for 2 hours. That's probably a maximum. I've already got the patch downloaded, just waiting for servers to come back up.
Both of these things are true. We appreciate your patience on the Friday patch; we couldn't leave exploits in the game until the next scheduled maintenance.
On that note, though, the next scheduled patch has a good number of bug fixes lined up!
Thanks again for your understanding.
Swtor FanSite Eula
"This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
© 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.”